The Restoration Behavioral Health Systems DUI Education Program provides DUI education for two hours per week for six weeks for individuals who are at risk of or have been adjudicated for DUI/DWI related offenses. Those who enroll in the program will attend DUI classes facilitated by a Certified Addictions Counselor utilizing a proven competency-based curriculum.
Program participants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Maryland resident
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must be court ordered
- May be referred by a private attorney, public defender or States Attorney
- May be referred by Parole & Probation
- May be Self referred
- Assessment – $125.00
- Per Class – $40.00
- Total Cost for individuals who pay for the entire class upfront – $350.00
- Accepted forms of payment – Cash or money order
- All payments for any services provided are non-refundable
- Assessments are conducted on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Class sessions are held on Tuesdays at 5-7 p.m.
- 15 participants per class cycle
- Participants must successfully complete all modules to receive a Certificate of Completion
- A comprehensive report of the individuals progress will be provided to the court as needed
- RBHS will not abbreviate nor extend class schedules for individual needs
- Those who fail to complete the in its entirety within seven (7) weeks will be required to start over at the discretion of the Facilitator and at the cost to the participant.
*Attendance and participate are the key to completing this course, however if you miss one (1) class, you are allowed to make that class up in week seven (7). If you miss two (2) classes, you will be required to start the program over and pay the entire fee minus the assessment. If three (3) or more classes are missed, you will be required to start the program over and pay the entire course fee including the assessment.
For the date and time of the next class or to schedule your initial assessment, call 410-982-6355 (EAST) or 410-982-6367 (WEST).