You have questions… We can help you find the answers.

Frequently Asked Questions

If I do not have Medicaid, can I still enroll in substance abuse treatment?

Yes, if you are Medicaid eligible, we will help you apply. While we do not accept private insurance, please feel free to inquire about our sliding scale, out-of-pocket payment plan.

Will my treatment be kept confidential?

Yes, any services you receive from Restoration Behavioral Health Systems are kept completely confidential. Your information will never be shared without your consent.

How long is the substance abuse treatment program?

Length of treatment varies from client to client. Each treatment plan is designed to meet your specific needs. We will always support your progress towards sobriety no matter how long it takes you to reach your goals.

I have a family member who needs treatment but I don’t know where to begin. Can you help me?

Begin with our website! Review our services and feel free to call for more detailed information. If we cannot meet your needs, we will assist you with finding someone who will!

What is PRP?

PRP is a program designed to support you with managing the challenges of mental illness and life skills management. You will be assigned your own counselor who will work specifically with you to meet your daily, short-term, and long-term goals. Sessions can be conducted in the comfort of your own home or our offices.

What is PRP for Minors?

PRP for minors is a program designed to support youth who may struggle with managing behavioral challenges, whether in school, at home, or within the community. The goal is to prevent expulsion from school, loss of residential placement, and/or hospitalization.

How do I enroll in PRP?

You must be in the care of a therapist, psychiatrist, or another licensed health care professional. Express to that professional that you would like to enroll in PRP services. Once they complete the referral form and submit it to our team, one of our staff will begin the enrollment process with you.

Do you dispense medication like Suboxone or Methadone?

No, we don’t dispense medication of any kind. All of our services are based on the individual and group counseling process. However, we have community partners to whom we can refer you for medication management. We would be happy to connect you with any one of our community partners.

I need help finding a job. Do you help with that as well?

Yes, our case managers will assist you with a variety of support services, including identifying employment opportunities, continuing your education or vocational goals, as well as applying for entitlement benefits. Your case manager is vital to your success and will always support your successful recovery.

Do you communicate with my probation agent?

If you are court ordered to receive treatment, we will provide a monthly progress report to your probation agent. However, any time we discuss your treatment with a third party, you will be fully informed of the nature of the communication.

I am in another program, but I don’t like it. How can I enroll in your program?

It is very simple! Once you come to our office and express a desire to enroll, we will take the proper steps, with your expressed consent, to end your enrollment in the previous program and begin your treatment with us.